Chrome - Mac OS X
Recent Chrome updates have made this printer setup a little more complicated.
If your settings don't "stick", do the following instead.
- Open the Print Dialogue box in Chrome. In the Paper Size: drop-down, select Manage Custom Sizes.
- In the new window click the + button and change the Width, Height and Margin fields to match the following:
- Click OK. Pro-tip: double-click Untitled to rename it to something intuitive, like Receipt.
- Go to your System Preferences and choose Print & Scan.
- Select your Star TSP143
- Change your Default paper size: to Untitled (or the name you gave your Custom Print Size).
- Restart your Mac to apply these settings.