Completing a Work Order
From the Service Tab
- Click the Service button to access the work order menu.
- Click the Work Orders button to view work orders.
- Use the search fields as needed to locate the work order. Click the pencil (edit) icon to the left of the work order ID.
- Change the status of the work order to Finished and add/remove/update the tasks and items that have been added to the work order to complete it.
- Change the Finished Date to its appropriate time and date.
- Click Save.
- Click the Checkout button to take this work order to the register screen. Once there, complete the work order by pressing the Complete button and then you are able to finish the sale. You are able to add additional items to the sale if needed.
From the Register
- Click the Register button to access the register.
- drop-down the New Sale button to start a new sale.
- Attach a customer to the sale that has a current workorder.
- Click the Workorder tab.
- Click the Complete button and then you are able to finish the sale. You are able to add additional items to the sale if needed.