We’re hiring for two Customer Heroes. Customer Heroes are full time employees who provide excellent support to our customers via email, chat and phone. Check out the full job description if you are interested in working for a seriously rad company that works hard and plays hard.
After we filter through hundreds of applicants, this is what we’d like to find in a candidate
MerchantOS looks for candidates with a positive, upbeat attitude that would be a great fit for our team. Our software can be learned, but a great attitude sometimes cannot. Of course, being tech savvy is important, and experience with technical support is a welcomed bonus.
Our hiring process for Customer Heroes goes something like this
- Interested folks fill out the Customer Hero Job Application, and (for now we don’t need a resume or cover letter)
- After we filter through the hundreds of applications we get, if we think you might have what it takes we’ll contact you for a quick phone interview
- If we still think you might have what it takes after that, we’ll schedule another [longer] phone or in-person interview
- If we are having trouble deciding between a few people, we’ll ask you back to meet the whole support crew, and they’ll help make a decision
- Read up on tips for our hiring process in our Customer Hero Hiring Process blog post from last year – like for one, know what MerchantOS is and what we do
The application process will close just before we get to an overwhelming amount of applications (generally within a couple of weeks).