In this full time position you will help provide awesome tech support to our customers. You'll connect with customers by phone, chat and email. You don't have to be a computer genius but you do need to be somewhat computer-adept and be comfortable picking up new software quickly. We'll train you on the specific skills required. You need to have a good attitude and enjoy talking to people.
- Answering telephone support calls.
- Generate written notes on all calls, emails, and other activities.
- Respond to support requests submitted online appropriately.
- Escalating issues to appropriate person as needed.
- Setup/installation of software and hardware drivers.
- Take customer hardware orders.
- Follow up on billing issues, expiring accounts and updating billing details as needed.
- Add and update technical support documentation.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Good Phone Presence
- Upbeat Attitude
- Ability To Deal With Difficult Customers
- Familiar With Windows or Mac
- Internet/Web Savvy
- Quick Learner
- Detail Oriented
Salary dependent on experience.